Monday, September 15, 2008

This child can sleep anywhere!

The littlest blueberry is such a nut. He is wide open all the time but if goes down for a nap he sleeps hard and where he falls asleep is where he stays :)

This is how is looks in his "wide open" stage running around like a crazy man. :)


And a little while later he sat down to watch Veggie Tales and he was down for the count :)
Even having an Oreo face didn't phase him.
And yes he is hanging off of the couch upside down sleeping. This was at 12:30 a.m when he finally crashed.
And yesterday he was sleeping standing up leaning on the couch (yes I did get pictures but they are still in my camera) :)


1 comment:

stacey said...

Okay I had to add. See the paint chip in the top photo? I'm thinking of painting the living room that middle color Halcyon Green.