My weekend retreat was FANTABULOUS. I have the best girlfriends! Now I know you're probably thinking "No way I have the best girlfriends" but I'll have to argue with you and say "Nope I do!". We laughed so hard our abs hurt.
We did actually scrap. I got 24 pages done. But the best was Heather she scrapped over 400 pictures! She left with 3 huge albums completed-WAY TO GO!!!
I would post pictures but they're all on Wendy's camera :)
We want to make this a yearly trip it really reenergized us but by Sunday at 3 we were all ready to come home and see the kidlets. They were missed terribly.
I told DH last night "Thanks for letting me go" he said "Sure anytime" so I told him "How about next weekend" he didn't answer :)
Stampin' Up Oh My Fright
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment