Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our first Stamp Club!

We had our first Stamp Club today. I have to say my favorite,favorite,FAVORITE project was Frankie. Thanks to Chic N Scratch you can check her blog out in the Blogs I follow she is AWESOME!!! I have kits made up so if you want one just let me know! We need more people in our club! We'd love to have ya!






This is a gate fold card. We used the WOW Flower Set-this is a GREAT versatile set. For 12.95 it's a great stamp to introduce you into card making.


And last I used the tutorial from SCS and made this scalloped edge medallion. We made a suprise card from this technique. If you want to see it sign up for club :)





November Diane is hosting and we'll be using the new set Home for the Holidays.

It's GREAT fun come join us!!!

No comments: