Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Menu for the week

This one is for Heather. She wants me to start putting up my menus for the week so she can get a few supper ideas. I only cook 5 nights-the other 2 are my days off :) . I'll back track for yesterday-we have a crazy busy week again with the smallest blueberry starting Soccer so it's pretty much an "out of the box" meals this week.

Monday: Zatarain's Red Beans and Rice and Tastefully Simple Beer Bread
Tuesday: Hamburgers on the grill
Wednesday: McCormick Bag and Season Chicken with Carrots and Potatoes
Thursday: BBQ Pork Chops
Friday: Eat Out
Saturday;Eat Out
Sunday: Homemade Chicken Pot Pie (use the recipe for my pie crust that's posted here it is sooo yummy).

I'll start posting them each week maybe it will help you too.

1 comment:

Jenn Harrison said...

Thanks! We know I definitely need all the help I can get!!