Friday, July 24, 2009

Jenn Tagged Me

Jenn tagged me so I had no choice but to update my blog :) Here was her challenge.

So here's how it works...Go to the 10th folder on your wonderful little computer and post the 10th picture in that folder and explain the picture! NO CHEATING! (Feel free to tag some peeps if you'd like to keep the randomness going!).

And here is my picture. After seeing Relo's nifty duster slippers I had to have some! I rushed to Bed Bath and Beyond with my coupon in hand and got some cute green ones. As soon as I got them out of the bag the littleset blueberry had them on and was dusting! He is such a man-it's all about the tools :)


1 comment:

Jenn Harrison said...

Yaaay! Thanks for playing! It got me out of my rut so I figured it might help you too!!